- We offer 7 levels of English classes, plus College Prep, TOEFL Prep and Business English.
- Students can join classes on Mondays. 'Placement test' given on arrival to determine student level.
- Certificates given upon completion.
- Classes are small groups taught by dynamic, experienced, American teachers.
- School open all year. (with a short Holiday and Summer break for F1 students)
- Computer room available for students before and after classes. Free snacks, coffee, wifi.
- TOEFL prep and Business English can be taken alone or as part of the 'intensive' or 'vacation' programs.
- Free (optional) part-time evening Spanish classes offered to intensive and super-intensive English students.
- A minimum of 18 hours per week is required for F1 students.
- Many graduates of our English program continue their studies at local Universities, such as Miami Dade College, Florida International University (F.I.U), University of Miami and many others
South Beach Languages follows the 'Communicative Method', emphasizing immersion, interaction and practical usage. Please click HERE to view content by level:
Typical Schedule: Intensive English Classes
8:30am: Arrive at school for free coffee. Check emails on computers in lounge.
English Class #1, focusing on Grammar, Writing & Practical Skills
Get to know classmates and teachers during the short break
English Class #2, students choose between Conversation, TOEFL Prep or Business English
Afternoon: Practice English on the beach with new friends or enjoy Miami Beach sports, shopping or excursions!